How is this thing generated?
If I win do I win a lifetime supply of Cheez-Its or James Franco paraphernalia?
How do I vote for someone?
Is Simon Cowell over picking the winner? Is there a winner? At the end of the day, aren’t we ALL winners??
BUT, it’s been a while since I’ve done one of these, so I’m throwing this in my pile of YES and giving it a go.
So thank you to the lovely Dayeanne Hutton over at Potpurrri, a fashion blog for eclectic girls, for nominating me for the “Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award”.
1. Who is your number one fashion inspiration?
As basic as this is going to sound, my #1 fashion inspo is Audrina Patridge. Yes, the girl from the show I can’t quit ever, The Hills. My grandchildren will
suffer be watching this program and reliving Miss Patridge’s style.
2. How would you describe your style?
I say random, others say rocker chic. I live for comfortable jeans and a graphic tee. Sometimes I like to dress up with a cute dress and heels but that’s usually few and far in between. I love boots and anything with skulls or spikes. The crazier the accessories, the better. You can never go wrong with a romper and you can’t tell me shit when I wear one.
3. Three random facts about you!
1) When I was 5 I liked to pretend I was Prince and got in trouble once after my cousin told me I couldn’t be him because I was a girl and then promptly touched his scalp with a broom handle.
2) My favorite pizza is Supreme.
3) The album I’m most embarrassed of is Crazytown’s The Gift of The Game (which is probably on iTunes now for like 99 cents and a free tote bag), in which I know every song one confused lyric after the next. It’s not my proudest achievement but every time I listen I get my life.
4. What made you decide to start blogging?
One really boring evening on Halloween weekend. It was either that or go crazy on a bottle of tequila alone, and that damn sure never ends well.
5. What are some of your current fashion obsessions?
Right now I’m loving the random addition of flannel to an outfit.
Dressing up a graphic tee.
6. Favorite Quote?
7. Coffee or Tea?
Tea in the evenings, coffee in the mornings because I usually hold all the tickets to the struggle bus.
8. What are your top three books?
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
Whatever Happened to Baby Jane by Henry Farrell
**All time favorite**
The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger
9. Where is your favorite place to relax & recharge?
The beach or relaxing with family
and eating all of their food for free.
10. What’s currently on your wish list?
To switch lives with Jared Leto or are we speaking on realistic terms?
Well here is my list of questions!! Normally you are set to nominate some other bloggers, in which I nominate all of you reading and
want to kill time at work would like to participate. Have fun!!